What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightning From Scratch

I have relative in Boulder, Colorado that know him,
a very well respected photoshopper in deed!

I like Deke. He's funny and smart, and knows his Photoshop. And, he makes it easy to follow him. I discovered him through lynda.com. So if you like his approach and his website doesn't offer you enough, I suggest a month's subscription to lynda and soak up his stuff!

I like Deke. He's funny and smart, and knows his Photoshop. And, he makes it easy to follow him. I discovered him through lynda.com. So if you like his approach and his website doesn't offer you enough, I suggest a month's subscription to lynda and soak up his stuff!

Agreed. His style is very approachable, especially for beginners who might feel intimidated by certain tasks. Deke makes you feel welcome. You would be hard pressed to find an educator who is as well versed as Deke in a wide variety of PS techniques, and is as easy to watch/listen to.

Back