What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Lion in Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedepeef

Price
Dear All

I already posted this in the free section, but because this is such a important picture for me (it got me throughout a addiction), I'm posting it also here, hoping to get the best result of it. I really don't know how much this cost, so pm or email me for a quotation.

My name is Dave Boers, from the Netherlands. I hope you can help with photoshopping picture lion nr 1. It's a lion standing in the sunrise, but I wanted to see it roar. Not an aggressive roar, but a good-morning-world-I-want-you-to-know-I-dominate-this-area-roar.
I already did send it to some facebook photoshop pages, but they send me lion nr 2, witch is certainly not bad, but that lion is roaring to the front, which makes it more like a warning roar to an opponent in front of him. I would like to see him more roar in the air, with his head tilted back. For inspiration, I added lion 3, 4 and 5. Let him show that he is the king of all the animals, this day and every other day.

I really hope you can help me!
Thanks in advance,

Dave Boers

lion 1.jpg

lion 2.jpg

lion 3.jpg

lion 4.png

lion 5.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No reply from OP in 10+ days.
Closing thread.