What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic added to footbal please

Crispy Bunny

Hi guys im trying to setup a non profit Football organisation in the UK for kids when all this Corona Virus stuff has gone, but i cant make a graphic that looks good in PS as i sucked at Art in school and its carried over to computer art apparently hahaha

I found the attached JPEG of a black background with a black carbon fibre ball on it and think that would be a great start point but when i try to add the org name of

FOOTBALL 4 ALL

It looks shocking, Im not sure if just a simple 4 and ALL on the ball would be best as simpler and cleaner or if the whole name should be on it

The org colours are a toxic lime green and black so if the lettering could be in either the green or a green carbon effect maybe?

Thanks and heres hoping, i will of course credit who ever helps on the website when i eventually set one up

Thanks and fingers crossed

Dan

1.jpg

Crispy Bunny

Thanks for those guys any help is really really appreciated.
Carl yours is the right colour and i love the 4 maybe that could go higher up, the football removed as i dont want it too "busy" and then the ALL in the same transpart as the 4? maybe A in 1 patch L in the next and L in the last one or ??? something stylish then the Ball it self stands for football and the logo is just 4 all in the lime green. REALLY REALLY loving the 4 though its perfect i couldnt imagine it looking as good as it does.
THANKS again :)

carlbush

Power User
Crispy, is this more to your desire? May need some tweaking as I enlarged the text on the ball AFTER adding the texture to the text, this made the texture enlarge and now doesn't quite match the texture on the ball as well.
FB-4-ALL3.jpg

Last edited:

Crispy Bunny

Hi Carl,

You are a super star, thats almost perfect so if you can just tweek it like you said that should do me perfectly and i can start to plan whats next eg websites etc.

What would you like the credit to say

Thanks ever so much this is a massive help

Dan

Crispy Bunny

Thank you ever so much thats amazing, the kids love it as i sent it to some of them this morning and they are now wanting me to see about getting it put on a badge for a kit.

THANK YOU i really do love the internet at times when it has helpful people like yourself :)