What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo and Banner Needed

Jonsey181

My name is Eric I own a Diesel Performance and parts company. I am in the process of re-doing my website and would like some logo's and a banner to go with the new template I just purchased.

I am looking for a logo and banner design. I would like the banner to take the place of the templates origninal banner picture of the engine in the middle. And I would like the company name and logo to go in place of where it says zen cart at the top. I am very far from artistic and creative so any input or advice you have is greatly accepted. Some people suggested the idea of the O in hostile have crosshairs in it? And use objects like a turbocharger, diesel injector, gear or sprocket etc in the logo, if possible I would like it to use the same font as in the picture since my vehicle stickers are centered around that. My max budget as of right now is $150 I would love to be able to purchase service for around $100 but again I have no knowledge of this industry, please let me know if this is a low ball price and I will show interest again when funds allow. If possible I would love to have these designs done in 3-4 days and I can pay via paypal.

I attached some pictures for some ideas I have many more if you need Ideas let me know!!

Thanks

Attachments

• 6.0L Block.jpg
    6.0L Block.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Turbos.jpg
    Turbos.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hostile Diesel.jpg
    Hostile Diesel.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 42

Jonsey181

the website is hostile diesel dot com

( I am only doing this because it wont let me post links) ;)

If you would like to contact me my email is Eric at hostilediesel dot com

Thanks

Jonsey181

Any input on my price range? I will throw this out there also, If anybody here drives a diesel truck, or even a gas truck and would like parts, I can also get parts for cost in exhange for work! I have more pictures I would like in the banner, if interested let me know and I will post them