What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo and header request for a twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.

molozz

Hello. I will open a new twitter page and I am going to post daily sports betting tips.

Concept

The theme of the page will be bullets, and the name will be edited. The targeted audience will be males 18+.

What I need

-One profile picture with a bullet, it can be happy, with thumbs up. You can come up with ideas.
-One header.
-4 super simple template images with some specific details on the side so the viewers can make a clear difference between them.
-I am going to add text and use these templates to post daily sports tips in the following categories: edited. We can talk more about the concepts of these, I still don't have any idea of how the 4 images should look.
-I was thinking of a smooth combination between yellow, orange and brown as main colors but if you have any idea let me know.
-I want the images to have life and personality so they can match the character I'm trying to create. The account should be friendly even if the theme is bullets, so no blood, dead people etc. :D.

My budget is max 150$. Thanks.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason I can't see the picture. Can you please upload somewhere else?

No, the attachments are moderated. You will have to wait for one of the staff to approve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.