What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic Color Change

EBB78

Hi!

Could someone please make an edit on the graphic to be in gold color and complete the circle. 3 different Golden hues would be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!

Elite Beauty Logo.png

Since you're new and I've been around long enough to notice patterns, I thought I would write to say that requests don't usually sit this long without a reply. At this point it is probably a communication error? "logo to be in gold color and complete the circle"

It is gold, and there is a circle that than artist took time on. What do you want? Direct your artists. I do most of my work for $125/ for annoying asshats. I do it here for free when I want to feel less limited. I love my asshats because they pay the mortgage, but also like doing this type of work... but only when I think I can make the end user happy. Right now, I don't have a gage on what will make you happy.

I keep on thinking about my edits with this Logo and am sure this is not what the OP wants. (a' la Maduke's comments) Here's something I like better:

Elite Beauty_9_small.png

If anyone else wants to edit this, go ahead and use this PS file. Its large and broken up into component layers so the logo can be changed easily

Attachments

• Elite Beauty_9b_small.psd
    18.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Back