What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo creation needed

thefishnreport

Hey guys,
I'm starting a blog and I would like to customize some parts of it. unfortunately, I am not a graphic design and need some work done.

At this point, i'm looking for someone to create my logo. I've sketched an idea of what i'm going for. This is going to be for a fishing blog, so keeping that in mind, the blog name is "thefish'Nreport.com". Ideally, i would like scaled down graffiti or tagging font. I downloaded a font called Tagxtreme from 1001fonts.com to get the right idea. next, rather than an "f" for "fish" I would like that replaced with an animated baitcasting fishing rod, shaped like an F. the rod can over lap the word "the". The line from the rod would travel above the "ish" in "fish" and the apostrophe before N would be a crankbait. (if you don't know what a crankbait is, i'll try and attache a picture). finally "Report.com" would continue in the graffiti font. below report, i would like an animated graphic of a skeleton fish. make it look mean and look upward at the crankbait. (see sketch)

In terms of colors used, the fishing rod could be a semi bright blue, the baitcast reel could be silver and the handle on the rod, please make cork, so light brown. The crankbait which will be the apostrophe, make it lime green with a clear lip. The fish because it is a skeleton, white and grey shading is fine. The lettering can be black or grey, which ever looks best.

This logo will sit in the top left hand corner of my blog, so that gives you an idea how big it should be. if possible, please create the logo on a transparent background, so i can use it on multiple colors.

I can't seem to attach sketch. Please email me and I will send you an idea of what i'm looking for.

my name is Tim and my email is info@thefishnreport.com.

thanks!

There are a lot of the Free Logo Banner Softwares are there in the Internet. One I am using The PCman's Logo Creator. This Logo Creator is free and by using this Logo Creator you can create the attractive banner easily by yourself.

Back