What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Logo Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitLux_Kyle

Price
Hello!

Again!

I've hired several people here for commissions - I have NEVER been unsatisfied with the work provided here.

I'm looking to have a logo designed for a new business of mine.

The name of the game is elegant, yet sophisticated. I love patterns (which symbolize complex dynamic consistency)

I've attached a few examples here of elegance in font and also elegance in geometric design.

I'm happy to pay $10 per draft for a total of 10 drafts and an additional $50 for completed logo in .psd template as well as illustrator path. First come first serve on the drafts - if you simply comment and say "I'm in" I will pay you for the draft up to 10 total drafts. No more than 3 drafts per designer please :)

The name of the company is "KP & KP eConglomerate" - separate the text however you see fit and lets roll with it!

photo_2021-01-10 09.53.52.jpeg

photo_2021-01-10 09.53.55.jpeg

photo_2021-01-10 09.53.57.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.54.58 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.