What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Logo Design Needed Paying $ 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatwagon

Price
I have old food wagon I am trying to clean up a bit I just had it wrapped all white (very boring ). I am looking to have a banner around the base of it added. Similar to these trailers. I want the background color to be a yellow similar to the one in the pic with french fries in the front with a red border at the top. But I don't want the fries to look as if it was cut and pasted multiple times as I can do that myself. This banner will be 16-24 ft long and 2-3 ft tall.
Cash app work best for me.

Harris019800x600.jpg

Dafnees-Burger-Joint.jpg

easy-homemade-french-fries-1-550.jpg

How is this? I found some Free fries that will work. It is at Half size.

Fries-Proof.jpg

That looks good but no border at the top and I need 1/2 of the pic yellow like in the second pic basically a yellow background. Do you know where I can find HI res pic of fresh cut fries like in my pic? I'll pay more. PM if needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back