What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo design required

iDad

Guru
I'll work with you though PM if you wish, I would rather not toss out freebie logo ideas to be scuffed up by others.PM if your'e interested.Already have an awesome idea

Hi lmgculley

I've decided to toss an idea here, and hopefully this will also give you some ideas to work with.

dd_1.png

I'm not a PRO_logo designer, like other fellow members, but I'm in a learning process, so this gives me the opportunity to practice and refine my skills.

lmgculley

Actually really like this maximus, i can see several ways of tweeking it slightly to get a really different and stylish image there.....

Steve

Retired Administrator
Moayed Al-Sehetry,

Please read the rules regarding posting in this section.

Requirements:
PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work/26999-rules-freelancers-section.html

chrisatlemon

Hi Leon.

just a very quick draft here. I haven't really done anything with the font or the lettering, nor elaborated on the ideas - just threw this together quicklyto give you a chance to look at something.

Take a look, also take a look at my website and portfolio, graphic and web, (link in footer) and then let me know if you are interested in working something out. Don't hesitate to PM me. You *will* get a logo you like.

logo.jpg
Cheers

Chris