What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Design :) what do you think

stufflol

Power User
14bqedc.png

Can I get some feedback on this logo I made for a guy? just hoping it looks the part for his IT company.
Thannks

Attachments

• 141mlc8.png
    141mlc8.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I like the play on words I take it that it is a modern company.

I like the logo very clean however my first thought was that it was for a mexican restaurant as they look like red and green chillies
But if thats there colours I dont see that being a problem.

Good Job

The design was very clean, though the red and green remind me of Quizno’s logo. Although it is not the same shade of green and red, that thought is still there. Your logo is actually better than theirs is though. But other than the slight reminder of that logo, this is a very well put together logo. It sleek, clean, and interesting. It captures attention, but is not too overbearing in its presence. Overall, what a logo needs to be, memorable, but not overtly annoying.

Does he want to be know as scit? As in people saying it as a single word instead of Ess See Eye Tee.

I prefer the logo with the white background, the black just makes it a bit hard on the eyes, maybe it's because of the color combo, but overall - great job.

Edit:
Link Removed
There's no free advertising here Katie

Last edited by a moderator:

Back