What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Logo design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspoon10

Price
$50 CAD

Hey folks.

Im building a new baseball program.

Looking to have a 2 logos done.

Logo # 1

San Diego Padres colors: Brown, Yellow, White

Team name:

Pitt Town Prospects

Here is my old logo for reference.

3D7DF1B8-AA1D-4905-AA2D-50A769317C0D.png
I would want the word “Prospects” to come out of the sides of the circle. No baseball behind the word. Looking for a better font. Maybe a bold capital font.

LOGO # 2

Same colors as above: Brown, Yellow, White

And a spin off of this logo but using the same font as the circle logo:

CF914A48-6735-4681-8FB3-C90EC66CC7A3.jpeg

Here is the color scheme

4E081064-D9DD-453F-B48B-999E9FCBB4DA.jpeg

Hi, when you need it, is there a time limit? Or will you wait for some submissions, and will determine the timing of the selection?

Kk so I love this design:
But can we make the yellow around prospects be the yellow around the circles as well?

2A290D65-A187-4849-8A8A-F6EFACCA8BCD.png

K Circle logo is perfect! i would consider that 100% done.

For the PT can we lengthen the bottom disconnect of the P slightly? And can the S part i. The middle go through the P with the Angle edge that the top of the T has? I think that should do it! Loving these so much!

K Circle logo is perfect! i would consider that 100% done.

For the PT can we lengthen the bottom disconnect of the P slightly? And can the S part i. The middle go through the P with the Angle edge that the top of the T has? I think that should do it! Loving these so much!
If lengthening the P looks awful, maybe close the gaps betweem the disconnected P?

sorry I don't really understand, is it like this, or maybe you can make a rough sketch of the part "S part i. The middle go through the P with the Angle edge that the top of the T has?"
prospects drafts 6.jpg

Ok so see the top of the T on the right side? Can that angled edge be the same going thru the P on the left?

And the. Shorten the distance in the breaking parts of the P and the top of the T

Does that make sense? If not I can try and draw it on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back