What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic edit needed please

AnimeKian

Here you go :) PDF file ok?

Attachments

• PS guru Logo UK maintenance red in middle no yellow stroke.pdf
    277.8 KB · Views: 2

Ravman

Hi I need a Hi-Res file which can be used to make uniforms without distorting I think maybe PNG file please

Ravman

Thanks so much I was told by guys that do the embroidery it needs to be something called a DST file whatever that is, if you can send in that format perfect but if not don’t worry you have helped us and very grateful

AnimeKian

I looked up how to,convert to DST-files because you can't save them in illustrator, but that seems to require some expensive software which i don't have. it seems there are services that ask a fee to do this but i can't find any for the moment. I'll send the illustrator file again so maybe you can find someone who can convert this in a professional way or someone in here can find an easier way, Either way i'm sorry i can't help you any further.

Attachments

• PS guru Logo UK maintenance red in middle no yellow stroke.ai
    277.7 KB · Views: 1