What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic edit needed please

Ravman

Hello we have had our graphic designed and supplied to us and the company we used just not responding to us.
We need the graphic colours to be altered to look more professional, any drafts and ideas would be much appreciated

UK Maintenance_Logo_Final  File-01.jpg

AnimeKian

I personally like these colors more, the shapes aren't perfect because i used image trace on the logo to change colors.

Logo-PS-Guru-UK-Maintenance-LTD.png

Ravman

Hi thanks we have black uniforms so I was thinking either silver or white text and more of a striking blue that will contrast with black uniforms, I would prefer the text to be same colour

AnimeKian

Hi, do you want any changes to the background then? since white tekst will not be clearly visible on that background

Ravman

Hi we can have a transparent background if that helps as it will go on white paper and black uniforms, thanks

AnimeKian

Oh yeah i didn't think about the fact that the logo needed to be put on the uniform so the black lightning wouldn't work aswell. Got it :)

JJLAPIN

Guru
Is this jpg the only file format they supplied you with? Did you get an Illustrator file? If you are going to be using this in a wide variety of media it should be done as a Vector piece of art.
Vector Art can be scaled as small as a postage stamp or as large as a billboard without any loss of quality. A jpg is a Raster image and just does not have the crisp lines I am sure you are looking for.

Ravman

This is an .ai format we received thank you, feel free to tweak the logo if easier

Attachments

• UK Maintenance_Logo_Final File.ai
    538.9 KB · Views: 4

AnimeKian

Mockup template from:

Salah Eddine Messaoudi (adding for contribution since it's a free template)

Ravman

That’s really good Animekian thanks, if we can try maybe make the blue like a sky blue shade and the yellow in same colour as the orange, the text is nice

AnimeKian

I made 2 versions of the colors you like, the first with just the orange, without the yellow border. The second one had the yellow border.
Not a big difference on the uniform but might see it on other objects.

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-skyblue mockup.png

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-sky-blue.png

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-sky-blue mockup yellow border.png

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-yellow-border.png

Ravman

Thanks for your help the one with the yellow border is the one we like.
how do I get this file from you so I can use it on uniforms etc without compromising quality?

JJLAPIN

Guru
Here you go. png for reference.
Attached are other file formats that are Vector art.
UK Maintenance_Logo_Final_1.png

Attachments

• UK Maintenance_Logo_Final_1.ai
    248.2 KB · Views: 3
  • UK Maintenance_Logo_Final_1.eps
    620 KB · Views: 2
  • UK Maintenance_Logo_Final_1.pdf
    250.7 KB · Views: 2

Ravman

Hi Animekian, one last thing if we can try with this logo you altered is to replace the line in the middle of the logo between the blue and the lightning emblem with red and remove the yellow border please, the embroidery cost would be too much, if you could alter that and send me the files again
thanks again in advance

AnimeKian

My apologies for not answering sooner but these messages only show up in my spam and i didn't think there would be a follow-up. So i made the middle icon red and removed the yellow border but do you still want to yellow border on the lightning emblem? i placed both files either way, let me know if something needs to change, i'll check my emails now :)

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-red-in-middle.png

PS-guru-Logo-UK-maintenance-red-in-middle-yellow-border-on-lightning-emblem.png

Attachments

• PS guru Logo UK maintenance red in middle.ai
    278 KB · Views: 1
  • PS guru Logo UK maintenance red in middle no yellow stroke.ai
    277.7 KB · Views: 1

Ravman

That is much better thanks AnimeKian, can you send me the hi-res files for the one without the yellow border around the lighting, the more colours on the logo the more expensive to produce
Tahnks again