What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Feedback :p

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
looks cool to me, the perspective is a little out on the arrows, but does it matter? me think not?

Bucket

The first thing that caught my eye was the word Look. Then i turned away for the second time,and it was the top arrow on the sphere.
why don`t you turn the colours round on the sphere. The sphere Gold and the arrows Blue. The word Look stands out a mile,then my eyes catch the sphere. Bucket

hawkeye

Guru
To me it just looks like a circle and not a sphere, maybe do something like this.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 32

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very nice. I agree with Hawkeye on the sphere, but I also like the spiral thing you have going on. You could try to integrate both. I also agree with Bucket on the word Look. It does stand out a bit. OTOH, if look is the idea. Colors-wise I'm neutral.

stufflol

Power User
Made a few changes, I can use LBW also Tryed to make it more "sphere" like added some shading to the top left and bottomView attachment 15405 Changed it abit more :D

Attachments

• Final-01.png
    Final-01.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

sassyprint

First off, I think that it looks way too close to the firefox logo for comfort. Also, I think that since the company name simply refers to two directions, a 2d looking logo might be better than a 3d one. Just make sure to emphasize the "Look Both Ways" aspect even more.