What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOGO for Mexican Organization

Alex1983

First let me apologize for my bad english. I'm from Mexico.

The UCDSS is an organization that helps poor people.
They have this logo that they use but it's lost it's detail and it looks very blurry
They asked me if I could help them. I downloaded GIMP 2 and stayed up all night trying to fix the logo or make a new copy of it but I couldn't.
This is why I'm asking here for help

UCDSS Logo.jpg

They would need 2 version of this game logo.
The first one the same size, this is what they use on their facebook page for profile
The second one would have to be a little bit bigger and they would use it for the top of the facebook page.

Thanks you guys are amazing for doing this

Wow that looks amazing thank you very much

1 question, I know the PNG looks better than the top one.. what's the difference?

Wow that looks amazing thank you very much

1 question, I know the PNG looks better than the top one.. what's the difference?

Hi Alex

The top image is a JPEG without transparent background and the other image is a PNG which has a transparent background both are the same in quality apart from the size

View attachment 75662

oh got it! thank you so much , do you think I can learn how to do things like this with gimp2 ? or is this only with photoshop

oh got it! thank you so much , do you think I can learn how to do things like this with gimp2 ? or is this only with photoshop

I don't use GIMP so can't comment on that, but for something like this Illustrator or some other Vector application would be a better choice, here's a free Vector app you could consider called Inkscape
https://inkscape.org/en/

Like all applications there's always a learning curve!

Last edited:

Back