What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo idea

Too much inner bevel and emboss. It would look better with an outer bevel and emboss. The drop shadow looks good but it could be improved. On the right side you can barely read the letters as they are on a white background and it has no stroke to make it stand out. The letters in the 'Graphic Designs' don't fit in with the logo. Take my criticism as an oportunity for improvement, with time and experience you'll get there. No disrespect, but this image has to be improved a lot.

Too much inner bevel and emboss. It would look better with an outer bevel and emboss. The drop shadow looks good but it could be improved. On the right side you can barely read the letters as they are on a white background and it has no stroke to make it stand out. The letters in the 'Graphic Designs' don't fit in with the logo. Take my criticism as an oportunity for improvement, with time and experience you'll get there. No disrespect, but this image has to be improved a lot.
Thanks for taking the time for your input. I'll definitely work on the recommendations you offer, thanks again.

Back