What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed

KD-ART

Like the title suggests i need a Logo for a tattoo design company i'm sorry i cannot pay for the logo but will be able to send a free tattoo design of you choice out once my company is up and running

The name of the company is KD-ART and we design custom tattoos for people, this all started as a hobbie but has recently had a lot of demand so i decided i should have a go and try and sell the work.

There is no time scale but the sooner i get the logo the sooner i can start to set up the company

The Design must be in pristine quality, Large and unique. I know i am asking alot for free and i appreciate everyone that helps me out.

Thanks in advance guys

Daniel J Potts
KD-ART

May I suggest you draw a concept and then scan it to upload your idea here preferably just the outlines you may get a better response that way as coming up with a design when you know nothing about the user or there business.

I have not sold a design yet my company is just starting like i said it began as a hobbie also its my partner that designs the tattoos and were both terrible at PS
I have already said i know i am asking for a lot and as for drawing up a design and uploading it for transfer onto PS i cannot do this as my partner is long distance and has no scanner

Daniel J Potts
KD-ART

Hello
better idea; scratch on a piece of paper a logo of your design(as your a tatoo maker, and a logo should not be a problem for you) and scan it and we could then add some photoshop effects on it ..

May I suggest you draw a concept and then scan it to upload your idea here preferably just the outlines you may get a better response that way as coming up with a design when you know nothing about the user or there business.

As i stated below i am not the designer that is my partner and she is long distance and does not own a scanner.
As for ideas i was thinking some really cool font in a scroll or something or maybe a font with wings i dont know i may not use a design on here just need some inspiration and i hear you were the guys to go too

Welcome to the forum, KDArt.

Stay on course, people. Anyone willing to help out, just post your images.

KD, it would be a big help if you could narrow down the field of options a bit more. What is the forte of your artists... grunge, gothic, Pop art?

Welcome to the forum, KDArt.

Stay on course, people. Anyone willing to help out, just post your images.

KD, it would be a big help if you could narrow down the field of options a bit more. What is the forte of your artists... grunge, gothic, Pop art?

I would just love to see something unique like i said all images are welcome things i don't like is pop art

Can you post up an original photo of your guys tattoo gun machine for use so no one has to find one.

Welcome to PSG Daniel.

I've deleted a bunch of irrelevant posts, some that were argumentative and some implying you need to pay for something in this section of the forum.
Lots of people have requested for something to be done for free and we obliged them.

If any of our members want to do this for you for free they'll reply.

i wanna make it free :D nut i need to say that i am not Pro.. i am like 8/10 :D

Ok here is a scaled down idea my file is 12000 X 12000 pixels I assume that is large enough any bigger though I may be struggling on my computer I am using a tempory graphics card but if I send you the illustrator file it can be enlarged to any size you want.
kd art.png

It is a shutterstock graphic I should point out and the font is not ideal however the 1 I really wanted to use is not installing for some reason

The original design is from this artist
http://www.shutterstock.com/s/border/search.html#id=16784050

I purchased a set from them that included it in there I think it would be fair to ask if you perhaps purchased the border as my illustrator skill can not do such complex styles.

Last edited:

Back