What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic Request

Hey everyone, thanks for helping out others with your talent. That’s really kind.

I Am about to open a business and unfortunately cannot afford getting a designer to do my graphic, so first, did it myself the best I can. And thought to ask you guys for help.

So the idea is to have the name in that golden color with the graphic I did (obviously that graphic and fonts need lotssss of work, but just wanted to show my vision).
One would be that golden name and graphic on that midnight blue background and I’ll need one on a white background so I could use in an email.

is there a chance someone could help me?
Thanks so so much!
And stay safe

5DC3885D-03C4-4DEB-83DB-B86FF49252F5.jpeg

JeffK

Guru
Most likely we'd have to buy the font - but I found something close to substitute.
Here's a png version with gold type and midnight blue background. A png can be resized.
If this works for you, I'll create one with a white background and also a transparent background.
Let me know.
- Jeff
landor full logo edited V2.png

JeffK

Guru
Here's another version - I changed the spacing on the letters and brought the size down:

landor full logo edited V3 spaced.png

Most likely we'd have to buy the font - but I found something close to substitute.
Here's a png version with gold type and midnight blue background. A png can be resized.
If this works for you, I'll create one with a white background and also a transparent background.
Let me know.
- Jeff
View attachment 120811
Firstly, thank you so much.the font is just an idea. So def doesn’t need to be the same. I only had it done by Canva to show my vision. But logo isn’t good etc… thank you again :)

JeffK

Guru
Firstly, thank you so much.the font is just an idea. So def doesn’t need to be the same. I only had it done by Canva to show my vision. But logo isn’t good etc… thank you again :)
I don't understand. This logo is not good? You want a new design?

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
...unfortunately cannot afford getting a designer to do my logo
Isn't that a bad prerequisite for starting a new business? And when I look at your FB profile, I doubt your statement anyway.

Logo design is like buying real estate - you get what you are willing to invest.

If you don't have any ideas or suggestions, don't talk about your "business" and don't want to spend any money on it, you shouldn't expect much.

A cheap/bad logo does not get any better with the use of gold paint (it only becomes more expensive when printed). ;)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So yeah, I just created it to give an idea. But mine is so bad lol as I have no idea how to design.

Maybe I can shed some light on this matter. As long as you are only asking to have a logo re-vamped from an existing logo design provided by you, such as you have done here, then it's not a problem. But as soon as you request a logo to be created from scratch, based on an idea that would require creativity on the part of our freelancers, then this type of request would need to be posted in our paid section.

Any creative design, edit, or logo design would be copyrighted by the creator and you would need to negotiate a price/terms for usage. If you’re here asking for creative design or a logo to be created from scratch, you need to use the Paid Photoshop Request Forum.

ex_teacher

Guru
Here's another variation on the OP's original I've been fiddling with. The B&W PNG has a clear background so double clicking on it shows up as all black

Landor_6a.jpg

Landor_B&W.png

JeffK

Guru
Since we're still playing with design, here's another entry - with blue background and transparent background for any color letterhead.
- Jeff
landor full logo edited V4.png

With transparent background:

landor full logo edited V4 transparent bg.png