What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a freelancer..

EgeenProperties

Hi All,

I gave it a go myself but i know very little about foto shop so i gave up after i couldnt even draw a shape :(

I work in real estate and i want to create 2 standard email templates that i will use for send to clients and different agents...

1st template: Hot Property (this will advertise 1 property)

2nd Template: Wanted property (this will mention that im searching for a specific property)

i have samples of what i want and i have even had that done in the past so i can send you a good idea of the style.. Actually 1 guy who works for me is awesome with photoshop but he is just 2 busy at the moment and he charges waaay to much! So i dont want to ask him...

Let me know if any of you gurus are interested and i can send the samples..

thanks!

Mark

P.S - This can be the start of a good business realationship, i have many friends who needs this kind of service but where im from its very difficult to find some1 good.. I will also need more work in the near future (depending on price)

Hi I am willing to give it a go, please send the samples, to ironkey@live.co.uk, and then I can let you know if I can help.

If someone else want's to give it a go please do so, after not getting an e-mail back I have let this one go, hope you find someone else to help you with this.

I would be happy to make you a couple of templates based around any idea you have. Please check my website for an idea of the quality of my work. Roughly my rates are £10 per hour. But please do get in touch to discuss.

Regards

Andrew

Moderated: Links removed. Please read the rules. No links in your first 10 posts.

hello sir

i am a web-designer.m good in photoshop, corel draw, dream weaver, flash and many other software which are mainly used to create a website. i have good command on photoshop as its a very imp. software for making website. i like to do work for you. kindly send me the sample.My email is "haran2hot@gmail.com"
waiting for your positive reply.
Haran Deep

i am a web and designer i am good in photoshop, corel draw, illustrator, Auto cadd, dream weaver, flash and many other software which are mainly used to create a website. i have good command on photoshop as its a very imp. software for making website. i like to do work for you. kindly send me the sample.My email is shahid.designer@yahoo.com
waiting for your positive reply.
Shahid

Many unemployed are choosing to be a freelancer, and im one of them, if you guys want to work as graphic designer etc. you can visit the link under my signature, hope it help.

Back