What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Looking for a shirt design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan23

Hi folks,

I am the best man in my best friends wedding and his bachelor party is approaching next month. I want to make the groom's men some t-shirts that say "GroomSquad" across the "TuneSquad" logo. So basically swapping out "Groom" for "Tune". I would also like a second logo for the Grooms shirt that just says "Groom" across the tunesquad logo. Please send a message about price we can discuss! Thanks.

Attachments

• tunesquad.png
    tunesquad.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 5

Hybrus

Pm sent

polarwoc

Guru
Let me know if you require alterations or change of font (please specify). The images are resized to 1/4th their actual size and are on a transparent background.1395-ResizedSample1-After-tune_squad_logo_by_lukemphotography-d93lx4j@0,25x.png1395-ResizedSample2-After-tune_squad_logo_by_lukemphotography-d93lx4j@0,25x.png

Hybrus

You can ask for changes.
-Regards

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    936.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    933.2 KB · Views: 30

polarwoc

Guru
A similar but different font has been used for the letters G and S, as well as their size is increased as per request. An additional variation with space removed in between the words is enclosed as well.
Font spacings or sizes can be adjusted to suit, but if you need the font changed further, please specify the name of the font.
1395-ResizedSample3-After-tune_squad_logo_by_lukemphotography-d93lx4j@0,25x.png1395-ResizedSample4-After-tune_squad_logo_by_lukemphotography-d93lx4j@0,25x.png
1395-ResizedSample5-After-tune_squad_logo_by_lukemphotography-d93lx4j@0,25x.png

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Can the designer please confirm the job has been done and paid?

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just type in the username of the member who's work you accepted.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much, we appreciate that. Closing the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.