What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for artist to bring my logo to life (knowledge of streetwear helps)

yeaokwali

Hello everyone, I'm sort of new here. I'm looking for artist, to collab with on a logo I came up with for my streetwear brand (STVTV5) pronounced STATUS. The idea is a profile (facing forward) shot of a Dalmatian against a black backdrop wearing a pair of Ray-ban or Super shades. The Black background is used to a sort of "pop" or "heavy contrast" effect kind of like the "Obey" Shepard fairey prints. Sounds weird but it makes perfect sense in my head I'll know it when I see it. I'm still pulling references as I'm typing this. I chose this name and logo because anyone who's into streetwear knows its all about the "cool factor/branding". It's more who are you wearing, than what are you wearing. Which can be said about most name brands. Its no secret that people are attract to status. We all want and pursue it in some form or another. I got the idea for the Dalmatian from Cruella Deville the epitome of decadence, she's pretty much like the cartoon version of Anna Wintour, and what was she after? What could make Cruella's eyes light up and her heart burn with desire. A woman seen as the living, walking, breathing version of "status" in its purest sense. That's right Dalmatian's, so boom their you have it lol.....there's going to be font work too but that's the easy part.

Thanks,

Wali