What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for design work, :)

Carson

Power User
I'm looking for designing work. Paid work ofcourse, I need to earn some money to start my own website, thus jumpstarting my bussiness as a grahpic designer. :) I would appreciate any work possible. Donations are also apprecaited haha like thats going to happen :p

E-mail: SkylerCarson@hotmail.com

Also, either send work to my email, or PM me. Don't post work on the thread unless you want too. :D thanks.

If possible, I would like to work along the lines of retouching, and portraits. I don't mind other work, but that is what I'm really interested in. Search the site for my work, or go to albums, and I have setup an album for viewing.

Last edited:
link me to the others you want deleted

done.. good luck finding work

Nope no stealing here... I hope every one the best at finding work, we all do what we need to do, unless your a lazy Shhhh....LOL

Your a student correct? . thats not lazy ....

Back