What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Designer of Icons (8 total)

spiffy577

Hey all,

I would like to hire a designer to create eight different icons (500x500?) The eight icons I need would be Audio, Emulator (classic gaming), Facebook, Internet, Movies, Tv Shows, Netflix and Weather. Oh, the weather icon needs an area bottom center for a temperature reading.

I need each of them to be similar, (ie, all of them would be in a circle with border or something, use your imagination.) Keep it colorful but professional and stylish (stylized? techy? I don't know. Don't go too nuts. They are icons. ;)) You can take it pretty much any direction you want but I would have to see a rough example of a few to see where you would go before I would hire you.

Lastly, how much would you charge, including all raw unflattened psds?

Please email me directly (hope that isn't against forum rules), gmail.com address, spiffy577 (written to avoid spam.)

Thanks!

sent a pm reply and we'll get it done

Back