What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Photoshop/Illustrator users interested in working on comission

yeaokwali

Sup……I'm looking for peeps who are good with Photoshop and Illustrator, to collab with on some designs I've got. This is not a pay up front type of job. More of a project with a 15% commission concerning all profits. I'm looking to build a team of people I can collaborate with over the long haul. Hobbyist, artist, designers, w/e……PM me if your interested and I'll hit you with the full details.

Peace,

Wali

Steve

Retired Administrator
To all members interested in responding to this post:

Rules for Freelancers in This Section

Requirements:
PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

If we find out that you are trying to elicit business via PM because you do not meet these requirements your account will be permanently disabled.

You must post a reply to the original buyers thread. No exceptions. If you want to keep some details of the offer private, that is ok, but you must at least make one reply in the job thread. It is suggested that you tell the buyer how much you will charge to do the job, and how long it will take you to complete the work. You should also include any relevant information such as how many revisions you will allow, or anything else you feel is pertinent.

Meeting Deadlines & Communication
Please do your absolute best to complete the work on time. If for any reason you will not be able to get the job done by the due date, please communicate wit the buyer and explain why and when you will finish the work. Failure to complete jobs and failure to communicate with buyers may result in a disabling of your account or ability to post in this forum.

Problems or Disputes
If a problem arises please do your best to work it out with the buyer. Please be professional at all times. If you have an issue that you have tried to resolve with the buyer and you have not had any luck, you can contact our staff or PM one of our Moderators or Admins.

After the Job
When the work is completed you can ask the buyer to leave a review of your work in the Freelancer Reviews thread. This will encourage other buyers to choose you for freelance work and helps the community know you are dependable.

Good luck and happy Photoshopping!

yeaokwali

Definitely not trying to elicit business via pm I laid out the business part here in my intial post 15% of total profits when the time comes. I only request that interested parties PM me so I can discuss design details, etc....in detail. I apologize if I broke any rules or came across as unscrupulous, I'm not either but if the mods feel that way please feel free to lock the thread.

Thanks,

Steve

Retired Administrator
The message wasn't meant for you and no rules were broken, sorry for the misunderstanding.

The message was targeted to anyone that responds to your request, not to your request.

We're firming up the rules in our Freelance section and trying to make sure only our most senior and qualified members are able to respond to your request.

I hope we can help you out.
Steve