What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Looking for professional restoration of a vintage picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn1976

Price
Hi, I am looking for a skilful artist who is able to manually restore this vintage picture so that all the parts are clear, well defined, and spotless. With no spots, marks, lines, or other artifacts. Especially on the anatomical parts of both models. But also on the other details (clothes, ropes, etc). Some details of the faces (example, the tongue of the ticker) should be reconstructed in a way that is anatomically credible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Numenor8 v1.jpg

I am also attaching the original file, the original file post-resize, and the original file after processing with Topaz AI and Fotor. Thanks

a833.jpg

a833-Resize.jpg

a833-Resize-topaz-denoise-enhance-faceai-sharpen.jpg

fotor_2023-5-23_15_47_6.jpg

Almost perfect! Out of curiosity, did you just use the clone tool, or also Stable Diffusion? Can you adjust the heel of the right foot, please? there is a horizontal cut and an area of discoloration of the skin. Thanks!

Another thing: could you please reconstruct the left knee of the tickler and also fix the area of discoloration on her right thigh (near the leg of the ticklee)?

Also, could you please ensure that the size of the final picture is at least as big as the one I posted? Possibly a bit bigger too, so it can fit a 27" screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back