What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some from-scratch photoshop, if there are any volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartomaton

Yeah, sorry about that, I should have said something. I'm buying an avatar from Seaco and a banner from MrTom. They've both been very patient, which I'm extremely grateful for. Between my day job and recording, editing, rendering, and uploading video (Actually finished the final recording for my BioShock playthrough about five minutes ago, coincidentally.), I don't have a lot of time for much else, but like I said they've been very patient.

Seaco

Power User
The OP has contacted me and paid as promised so my part is over, hopefully for you too Tom...

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Thanks for the update!

Heartomaton

Yup yup, Lee did an absolutely splendid job with my request, and I've already sent Tom his payment. He'll have my banner to me sometime over this weekend, and we've worked out a design that I think will be even better than the scrapped idea from my first post. Many thanks to everone involved for their professionalism and courtesy. :)

Seaco

Power User
Yup yup, Lee did an absolutely splendid job with my request, and I've already sent Tom his payment. He'll have my banner to me sometime over this weekend, and we've worked out a design that I think will be even better than the scrapped idea from my first post. Many thanks to everone involved for their professionalism and courtesy. :)

Your very welcome...

Lee

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member

Excellent! Appreciate clients like you. This being finished now, I'll close it down. Thanks again.
Don't forget to post a review at https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...on-/27000-psg-freelance-designer-reviews.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.