What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to touch up house pictures.

gbbechler

I’m looking for someone to touch up house pictures, interior and exterior. Once touched up, email them back and add them to a slide show that I can use on my website. My current site is bryanbechler dot com
This would be on-going work with at least 2-3 jobs per week. Open to price negotiations

Last edited:

lsaicreation

dear sir,
we checked your website. as you are in the accommodation business you must be knowing that when people see your website, their first impression is very important. In the internet world since we can not see the actual place or see actual product all our perception is made from the website. You have very nice website, but i feel using latest technologies you can improve it more.
We can help you in this project pls contact to lsaicreation@gmail.com.

looking forward for your reply

regards
lsaicreation

LaurenEmily

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently left a position within a Real Estate company where one of my roles included adding extensions, new windows, driveways etc. plus general cleaning of images to improve the appearance of properties - including interior images. I feel I am just what you need... :)

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards,

Lauren Emily Robson

shwetatuteja17

ShwetaTuteja

Hi,
I am Shweta. I can start to work on your project as you'll say. Within a day i'll give you back the edited file.

TMagness

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have conducted a quick review of your site and I am interested in pursuing the freelance position you have available. I have 15+ years of photoshop experience in a variety of settings and feel that I could do an exceptional job at a reasonable price.

Would you be open to sending a test job, (free of charge), to see if our expectations match?

RootPhoto

I am interested

I too have experience with real estate photos. I have done it locally for some agents in the Atlanta Area. You can contact me through here.

Karon Root

A

Anna_design

quote for freelance work

In response to your advert-

I am an architect with graphic design experience. I have ten years experience using photoshop, and since my job is architecture, this is usually in the context of touching up houses. I have an eye for design and can use good initiative in knowing what to do to a photo of a building to make it look above and beyond its best!!

I am attaching my cv which has some examples of retouched images on it (the house photographs- interior and exterior).

If you want this job done quickly and efficiently, by a professional then please get in touch. I can provide excellent references and identification.

Regards

Anna Holden

basanthid09s

Dear Sir, i am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I can do this job. i am very much interested in this types of jobs. i have 9 years of working experience of photoshop, image editing, retouch up, outline creating etc.
Give me a couple of sample files and guidelines

please give me more details and guide lines about this job. I can start it immediately.
there are some deatails about me as follows:

I have 9 Years of working experience in the field of Publishing, Graphics
and Typesetting, such as Pagination, QC, Proof Reading, Data Capturing,
DTP works, etc. Complete hands on Pagination, Image editing, designing banners,
Pamphlets, Visiting cards Brochures, Advertisement Pages, CD Labels and Layouts
Setting, and also Proof Reading Professional Skills

basanthid09s

image editing and creating outlines

Dear Sir, i am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I can do this job. i am very much interested in this types of jobs. i have 9 years of working experience of photoshop, image editing, retouch up, outline creating etc.
Give me a couple of sample files and guidelines

please give me more details and guide lines about this job. I can start it immediately.
there are some deatails about me as follows:

I have 9 Years of working experience in the field of Publishing, Graphics
and Typesetting, such as Pagination, QC, Proof Reading, Data Capturing,
DTP works, etc. Complete hands on Pagination, Image editing, designing banners,
Pamphlets, Visiting cards Brochures, Advertisement Pages, CD Labels and Layouts
Setting, and also Proof Reading Professional Skills

arashi

Hello
I'm interesting your work so much because now i 'm working touch up house pictures and add them to a slide show same that u want and low price
we can talk about detail pls reply me or add me MSN
somsuda_sil@hotmail.com
i'm waiting for your reply
thanx you

Hello, I would love to help you with your jobs. I am an expert in Photoshop with over 20 years experience positioning high profile clients for success. I would love to do a test one free of charge to make sure you are happy. You may reach me at mearle@medesigngroup.com or 267-718-9675.

Thank you,

Michelle Earle

junctionchina

photo retouching & editing professional

We are a professional team in Photo Editing & Photo Retouching

No compromises

Payment after confirmed delivery.
If you are interested in us, please kindly come to our website" login " , and please kindly feel free to contact us at " user@zipfreelance.com "