What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Looking for this logo on a shirt $30+

Status
Not open for further replies.

o.robles

Price
This is from an old photo of me circa 1995 my dad made this shirt and I wan't to get this logo into another shirt.
Don't know much about the format but will need to be put on a shirt so the bigger the better thanks.
img20180214_20131594.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
I'm pretty sure that's illegal piracy of the logo. Unless you're printing the shirt yourself.

o.robles

I'm pretty sure that's illegal piracy of the logo. Unless you're printing the shirt yourself.

"This is from an old photo of me circa 1995 my dad made this shirt" my dad had a shirt business and this is one of the shirts he made, we own rights to this image. I'm not planing on starting this business again. I just want a shirt for myself because it's the only memory I have of him.

JJLAPIN

Guru
HI PSC, Writing to let you know I am working on this. Attached file is not done, still a lot of work to do.
Surf.jpg

o.robles

HI PSC, Writing to let you know I am working on this. Attached file is not done, still a lot of work to do.

That looks great good, please PM when you have a complete draft. I will +$$$ for a great quality project. I know that image is grainy but this means a lot to me.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Hello,
Here are couple of different options. Please tell me what you would like changed, it was hard to tell what was behind the Surf type so I made something Tropical.
Found this site that takes your design and makes shirts. https://www.customink.com
Surf-2.jpgSurf-1.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 7.46.55 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.