What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Lost my twin sons a few days after birth

Naparacing

I lost my twin sons a few days after birth, the only pictures I have of them have medical tubes in them, could someone remove them? I would like to frame them in my house. Thank you.

5DFE542E-BBA3-4B48-8487-D3CB841C4B5B.png

F1529200-8029-4FA0-B391-107B7D8DBF36.png

Forgoing the free edit froums rules, these two edits will be allowed in one request.

That's Heartbreaking, really sorry for your loss.

I made a try with the second one but I don't know how the mouth looks without the medical tubes, so I don't know if I'm close or not.
But hope it helps a little bit. If you wanna change something just let me know.

1f.jpg

Best regards,
David.

That's Heartbreaking, really sorry for your loss.

I made a try with the second one but I don't know how the mouth looks without the medical tubes, so I don't know if I'm close or not.
But hope it helps a little bit. If you wanna change something just let me know.

View attachment 133060

Best regards,
David.
Thank you so much, I am at a loss for words. This means so much.

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Tomorrow I will try the first one if nobody else does it. but looking at the picture I'm not sure if I can get a decent result, if you have more pictures, please post them.

Best regards,
David.

Last edited:

Back