What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my new digital camera!

neolite

When I say I have NO photography skills, I mean none! So, of course, I'm the guy who goes out and gets a nice camera (for me at least). I was shocked by how good the quality is on these cameras!!!

I took this photo of a daffodil last night in my backyard. I was trying out the Super-Macro mode on my Canon Powershot Pro1 which lets you get within 1.2 inches of your subject.

For posting purposes, I reduced the size from 2272X1704 down to 600X450. With these kinds of results, I may just keep going.

I?m waiting for the day I?ll be able to buy one of these babies... :(

Good photo neolite, and also beautiful flowers... :) :D

PSD

That is a realy nice shot man. I guees my camera wouldn`t even zoom in that close. I`m glad for you, and good luck with your new camera, indeed :perfect:

Congratulations neolite!
Seems to be a great camera (I read the reviews). The only thing they were not positive about was battery life; average 200 shots with this camera, when the same battery is good for some 400 shots on other Canon models.
But then again, my camera does less than 200 shots! :\

Hope to see more great shots taken with this camera!

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I can only claim dumb luck with that photo. The camera must be smart enough to compensate for my adjustments.

On another note: PSD Sergiy, I followed a link to your site last night. Looks great! I really liked the logo design. You have a real eye for design.

Let us all know when you're up and running.

PSD

Wow, Thanks Neolight that is plesant to hear from you [excited].

I have stoped working on My Web Site couple weeks ago, i couldn`t do anything else to it i was real busy and off from computer. But today in the morning i have started working on it again and plus you just remind.
And actualy here is something i came up with today, you may like it ;\ It would be only a small part of my Web site

Your new design.

I love it! It almost looks like something from BattleStar Galactica.

[confused] Strange, can't see anything, only a black screen.

Back