What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Act Show

LRG

maybe the important parts of the compositon are too dark... you should change the focus from the background to the girl&cat.
i would blur the theater a bit, and move the girl and the cat with tha hat a bit higher towards the center, and lighten them a little.
anyway, good scene, luna:D

luna

maybe the important parts of the compositon are too dark... you should change the focus from the background to the girl&cat.
i would blur the theater a bit, and move the girl and the cat with tha hat a bit higher towards the center, and lighten them a little.
anyway, good scene, luna:D

Thank you for criticism, my main focus was on the girl. (her face)

Now it is very difficult to move the scene because all of filters,I'll try to blur the theater

ThX :)

fenix

Guru
Images are all from DA,I have her make-up.

View attachment 7071

Criticism and comments are welcome :)

As always a very nice work done luna! Tasteful colors and a good feeling all over! I have a very soft spot for that "hybrid" between reality and drawings myself. Luve it! Cést tres bien! :D

luna

As always a very nice work done luna! Tasteful colors and a good feeling all over! I have a very soft spot for that "hybrid" between reality and drawings myself. Luve it! Cést tres bien! :D

Thx :D :-*

luna

I tried to blur the background and darken it a bit so that the model pops out

What do you think?

magicactshow.jpg

LRG

yeah now its definitely better. what about cropping a bit from the top?

LRG

I do not understand what you mean?

just to cut a small area from the top and a bit from the left side. maybe it could balance the picture more and help the viewers eye to find the girls face at first look.

Burned Ice

Power User
awe-sum :)

Vafann

Guru
It´s really great! I would love to see the images before you have manipulated them so that I can try to understand how you have done it.:)

Burned Ice

Power User
yeah that would be awe-sum 2!

luna

It´s really great! I would love to see the images before you have manipulated them so that I can try to understand how you have done it.:)

Thx Vafann

I'm not at home now, tomorrow I will post stock pictures.i usage only three images, the curtain, the girl and the theater (I found a great stock photos on DeviantArt)