What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make me more lower

john19981

Hi all,
Kinda hard to explain, but my body looks kinda strange - i want to make it more natural, maybe to make me more bend , so my butt will be lower (instead of standing weired)

20190125-DSC_5084.jpg

heres an example of what i mean:
close-up.jpg

I know it's already been done but I found it interesting I tried to imitate the example but I can't get it completely, but it was fun trying it.

20190125-DSC_5084f.jpg

I know it's already been done but I found it interesting I tried to imitate the example but I can't get it completely, but it was fun trying it.
Excellent! You seem to have moved the face downwards as well apart from moving the surfboard forward to maintain a balancing angle.

yes, I did a lot of attempts trying to make the pose the most natural possible, it was fun.

In this one almost put the head almost the same level as the rest :rolleyes::rofl:

20190125-DSC_5084ff.jpg

Back