What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make my gf's new cat a King

jungleshout

Could you please make my gf's new cat a King by giving him a crown, a cape and make the background more epic? Replace the background with e.g. dark theme of epicness. Thank you.
IMG_0035_e.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Babine I really like your effort here but there are some color issues with the kittens face and eyes.

I also really like the effort you put into brushing the hairs! Are you using a tablet or just a mouse. You could make some brush adjustments so the hairs look more natural and tapered. Click on the "Always use pressure for opacity and size" icons in the Brush Tools options.
Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 8.14.12 PM.png

There's also some strange artifacts showing up on the right side of the kitten.
Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 8.03.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 8.03.47 PM.png

Babine

Guru
@Babine I really like your effort here but there are some color issues with the kittens face and eyes.

I also really like the effort you put into brushing the hairs! Are you using a tablet or just a mouse. You could make some brush adjustments so the hairs look more natural and tapered. Click on the "Always use pressure for opacity and size" icons in the Brush Tools options.
View attachment 99223

There's also some strange artifacts showing up on the right side of the kitten.
View attachment 99224

View attachment 99225
Great suggestions Sam. I will apply these when using my tablet. Thanks for the help.