What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Make photo look like I'm holding paper - $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksons

Price
Can anyone make the photo below look like I'm holding a paper with the other photo below's text image? Can Cashapp or PayPal.

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
Why wouldn't they just hold up a paper and take their own picture? Instead they need to pay $20 to have someone do it in Photoshop? It sure doesn't make sense to me.

puraidodes

Why wouldn't they just hold up a paper and take their own picture? Instead they need to pay $20 to have someone do it in Photoshop? It sure doesn't make sense to me.
:cheesygrin:
Maybe they want to use the same picture again as that picture may be the one where they look good or with the best pose!

Jacksons

Ha. I actually was in a little car accident and still a bit bruised and scraped up. Not a good look at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.