What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Make the photo more professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
This photo was taken by a phone camera, and I'm not very satisfied with the quality of it. there is also water steam from the waterfall that makes the photo and the colours even blurrier. is there a way to make the quality of the photo better/ more professional, as if it was from a travel magazine haha? also, if you could make an option of the photo with the white boat rail removed, to see if It looks better
price for that 4usd, but if the result is explicable im down on rising the price

tempImageZ4mIV0.png

First of all I thank all of you ! I would like the photo to have a better quality - colours maybe etc, but without rising the saturation or sharpness/contrast. Is there not any other way to achieve that? I thought photoshop would have had such tools for the photo resolution

asahid

Guru
First of all I thank all of you ! I would like the photo to have a better quality - colours maybe etc, but without rising the saturation or sharpness/contrast. Is there not any other way to achieve that? I thought photoshop would have had such tools for the photo resolution
how about this ?
tempImageZ4mIV0 (1) draft 2.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Decided to try my hand at it. one thing I had to do was change the water from brown to a blue. That muddy water really distracted from the shot.
I know it's getting away from the original - but I strongly felt it had to change.
I also left part of the white rail since I felt she needed something to lean against.
And most importantly - I straightened the image. Water falls straight down - not at an angle.
Maybe this works for you....
- Jeff
waterfall edited 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.