What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a animated Gif of PNg on CS5

RedneckR0nin

So I have the animation sequence all done and where to I go from there. I tried save for web and devices and the preview on that page shows it running but when I upload it anywhere it doesn't move?? I don't know what I am doing wrong and I screen capped my settings and my photoshop page. Anything you could do to help would be awesome!

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 13
click save for web as .gif you should be all set, it looks from here

oh be sure your saving formate is images only

lol get rid of the flying poop and thats cool LOL

Makes sense, I thought if I adhered to the pixel size and file size I would be ok..but apparently not?

OK, this has now peaked my interest. Making animations in CS5 may just be a pain in the tosh, but I now have to do one. Arrrrrrrrg.

speed it up a bit .just a suggestion

Ah yeah, it was created in Photoshop version 7. And the PSD is long gone too, just thought I'd post it cause it was a long time ago I made it. Thought people would get a little giggle out of it.

Back