What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

making cushion wrinkle texture

mimar34

Hello I would like cushion wrinkle bump map texture in photoshop just like in the photos I showed, is there anybody can edit?

closeup-leather-texture-with-buttons-background_89729-578.jpg

29df5c5249af1967556e5e0649b51d56.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Try this.

mimar34

Sorry I meant I would like to create bump texture from such cushion textures in photoshop, Can you help me with this?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry I meant I would like to create bump texture from such cushion textures in photoshop, Can you help me with this?
This is what I have done. If this is not what you want, please explain in detail exactly what you want. Thanks.

This texture its called chesterfield.

You can't create this properly just in Photoshop, because you'll need a professionel square image of at least 4K, and the pattern must be repeatable.
With this you can start to create in Photoshop the different maps that are essential to create the effect in your favorite 3D program.
But... You need to learn a 3D program like 3ds Max, ZBrush or Blender to apply these texture maps to your model or object. Photoshop is not really a good 3D program for 3D jobs.

Like I'mSam I'm not sure if this information is what you wanted.

mimar34

This texture its called chesterfield.

You can't create this properly just in Photoshop, because you'll need a professionel square image of at least 4K, and the pattern must be repeatable.
With this you can start to create in Photoshop the different maps that are essential to create the effect in your favorite 3D program.
But... You need to learn a 3D program like 3ds Max, ZBrush or Blender to apply these texture maps to your model or object. Photoshop is not really a good 3D program for 3D jobs.

Like I'mSam I'm not sure if this information is what you wanted.

Thank you very much

This is a sample image I created with Blender for you . I didn't create the texture and maps myself, they're downloaded.

Test Chesterfield.jpg