What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matte painter artist needed for freelancing work

adwait19

I need a good matte painter. I would like to see some sample work of yours. Look at the image below. I want something like this. Details will be given when I like you sample work.
thank you.

117122.jpg
pencil.png

iDad

Guru
interesting image

sion

i think same, of which are real. Give some images wich should be painted..

Steve

Retired Administrator
Alejandrooo1 and sion,

Please read the rules for the Freelance area.

Requirements:
PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work/26999-rules-freelancers-section.html

Burned Ice

Power User
steve, and if they are doing it for free? does that count?

Steve

Retired Administrator
This is the Freelance section B.I.

Buyers that post here are willing to pay for professional services and the members that do this for a living want to get paid for their work.

Doing something for free in this section is cheating our Pro and qualifying members that help the other members here at PSG.

You can reply to any post in any other section but Freelance.
When you've had at least 30 posts over 30 days you can reply here too.

We hope those minimum requirements give the buyer some sense of confidence when dealing with members here, Pro or otherwise.

Steve

mahesh

hi.
sir
i am background artist & comics artist. i doing to this type matte panting.
chk my portfolio mrgaichor.deviantart.com.
thanx.
regards
mahesh

Steve

Retired Administrator
Mahexh, please read the the sticky or the announcement on the main page of this section.
Announcements - Photoshop Freelance Work (Fee for Service Section)
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...uctions-posting-freelance-job-read-first.html

Requirements:
PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-section/26999-rules-freelancers-section.html