What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Memorial photo for a headstone

barry86

Hi all,

My request is rather gloomy in nature. My dear uncle recently passed away and I'd like to help my mom by taking care of the memorial photo that will end up going on his gravestone.

We chose the best one, but it needs some attention first. Could you please make the background completely plain and maybe open up his left eye a little so that they are symmetrical?

Thank you in advance.

IMG-20230425-WA0039.jpg

Rich54

Guru
When you say to make the background "completely plain", can you please be a little more specific? Do you want white? Do you want a light gray stone color? Some other color? It can also be a transparent background.

barry86

When you say to make the background "completely plain", can you please be a little more specific? Do you want white? Do you want a light gray stone color? Some other color? It can also be a transparent background.
Not sure to be honest. The photo will be made black-and-white anyway as is customary in those parts so I suppose the background can be whatever colour.

Or transparent like you suggested. Then I can insert any background my mom prefers and hopefully the end result will be great.

barry86

@JeffK, @kabak, @Rich54, @Babine - thank you all for your contributions!:heart: I truly appreciate the input. The thread can now be closed as I have enough versions for my mom to choose from.