What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Merge 4 images into one - tattoo project

Status
Not open for further replies.

maciekwsp

Price
HI, I'm looking to merge the below into one image to start a creating a tattoo project. This is a start and this is what I'm looking for now: put the eye (2nd pic) in the middle instead of the vortex (1st pic), remove the person and the planet surface at the bottom - the picture can be trimmed, I don't mind (1st pic) and put the dragon somewhere in the background (3rd pic) with stairs (4th pic) starting at the bottom leading into the central part but please add more stair to make the total 33 and add the number 2178309 above the door.

Vs8qMRc.jpgdbvmnna-66d52c7d-80a3-469b-91ca-3fbb7e39d711.pngpreviewfile_2170234105.jpgsurrealism_dark_hell_stairs_4k_hd.jpg

If someone is interested in creating a custom made tattoo project please PM me and I can give more details of what I am looking for and we can agree a price. The above is just to get the project off the ground so when I'm speaking to tattoo studios they can have a better idea of what I got in mind

Thank you

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
please PM me and I can give more details of what I am looking for
In order to avoid confusion, please post any details related to this request in this thread. Thanks.

maciekwsp

The request here is just a generic sketch of the project and I am open for interpretation but fair enough I can give more details

My idea is based on a series of lectures by Jordan Peterson on Maps of Meaning... Roughly speaking it is about the idea of voluntary confrontation of the "dragon of chaos" and going into the unknown despite the danger lurking in there. Given that there are many threats in life one can either stay hidden and try to avoid any confrontation or getting hurt or alternatively voluntarily go out to face the chaos and map out the unknown. You can think of many aspects as the "unknown" and one of them being how to act as person in the world, how to conduct yourself in different situations, how to deal with malevolence in the world etc. They eye is there as seeing is one of the most important "treasures" you can get by defeating the "dragon of chaos"

On a personal level I wanted to add a motive of the number 33 in there by having 33 steps and the number 2178309 above the door and the whole thing laying itself out into a bit of spiral (Fibonacci sequence)

Zero Creativity

So that's what I've made so far, since you didn't really specify where to put "vortex and eye" thing. I only did "sketch" of dragon stairs and number above the doors. Tell me where you want me to put last element to finish this.

1.png

maciekwsp

Thank you for prompt reply, could you please put the eye in place of the vortex and place it above the dragon and stairs.

Zero Creativity

Did you mean something like this? Or maybe I should put it farther to the right where there is more room.2.png2.png

maciekwsp

This is good for a start! If anything I could only ask for the whole picture to be rather higher than wider as it's meant to go on the back and if for the vortex to be more eye shaped

If you could do that I would be happy to pay

JeffK

Guru
Here's what I've been working on - first try at a composite for me.
Maybe this works for you.
- Jeff
tatoo fibonacci edited 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.