What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Minor Image Change $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelStar86

Price
Requesting 2 minor changes to the design in this patch:
1 - Would like to remove the Red, Yellow & Silver Shooting Stars from the background. (Leaving the Eagle holding the wrench and lightning bolts on a solid blue background over the globe.)
2 - Change "MAINTAINERS OF FREEDOM" to "GENERATORS OF FREEDOM" on the top rocker, using the same font.

Can pay via Venmo! (Price flexible)

Would like completed no later than 12 September.

Patch.png

KelStar86

Was doing this all from work earlier today and didn’t realize this was 2 separate people posting. Apologies!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Attention @KelStar86

It has been brought to my attention that you asked for un-watermarked images from one of our members, received them, and that you did not pay. This type of behavior will not be tolerated.

Attention @retoqueyestilos

I see that, per our rules, you did not post a watermarked image in this thread. This also will not be acceptable.

Any explanations from either of you?

KelStar86

Attention @KelStar86

It has been brought to my attention that you asked for un-watermarked images from one of our members, received them, and that you did not pay. This type of behavior will not be tolerated.

Attention @retoqueyestilos

I see that, per our rules, you did not post a watermarked image in this thread. This also will not be acceptable.

Any explanations from either of you?

I was working from a work computer and did not realize that there were 2 people working this project for me. when I received a PM from retoqueyestilos at 10:38 I thought he was the individual who had posted the patchwork in the thread at 10:58. I did receive work and pay retoqueyestilos. I did not pay or receive and unwatermarked image from Preston. I apologize for the confusion.

Capture.PNG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I did not pay or receive and unwatermarked image from Preston.
I was informed that you had received the un-watermarked work from Preston...............so this is not he case?

KelStar86

I was informed that you had received the un-watermarked work from Preston...............so this is not he case?
He PM'd it to me, however I did not see the PM until this morning. Which was when I realized that 2 different people worked this. I feel horrible for the confusion. I have contacted him and let him know that if the image is still loaded on mediafire when I get home from work I will send him the $7. ( I cannot access mediafire from a work computer, nor can I access it from my phone )

Please advise.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very good! I will consider this matter to be handled. Closing the thread.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.