What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More shots from not so long ago!

RedneckR0nin

Here is a taste of a couple different shoots I have done lately!

Nudes and semi nudes- Since I know this is a all ages forum this is about as naked as I will show here. Great model and had fun experimenting different blow out techniques and lighting placement!
5729432297_f7e7f6a900_b.jpg

Just a quick shot of my mutts
5729432733_4a89eb7378_b.jpg

First wedding of the year and only 6 more to go! :rolleyes:
5844436785_550f459d01_b.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
R n R love it that is my gaming clan team but it stands for Rough and ready lol now I need an image like the first 1 of the girl to play around with silver effects pro with you have inspired me to get a similar pic now just need a volounteer my girlfriend will not do it lol

RedneckR0nin

R n R love it that is my gaming clan team but it stands for Rough and ready lol now I need an image like the first 1 of the girl to play around with silver effects pro with you have inspired me to get a similar pic now just need a volounteer my girlfriend will not do it lol

You would actually be surprised how many women like to do shoots like that. If your a little younger just give it time. Eventually you'll get to the age where you have to beat them away with sticks as models never pay for anything and I despise doing free gigs. If you really want to learn model and glamor photography this is my suggestion. Go to a retail clothing store and buy a mannequin. Usually if you give a fairly big one a song and dance about starting out as a model photographer they will sell you a beat up Bessie for next to nothing if not nothing. Bonus about a doll is this. They don't complain. They pose where you want them to. The lighting set up is identical. They work when you want them too. I started this way. Sure glad I did as when it comes to the real deal you want to be as prepared as you possibly can be.