What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More wallpaper style pics

Yep they are mine. The second is a mash of pics, the top is totally from scratch.

I think the top one needs to be much dirtier. It looks like a karate match, but with children. You need to make that sucker look like it's been to hell and back! I'm not quite sure how you would achieve that, but perhaps some burn marks, some rips, some cracks (especially cracks!) and maybe even a few stitches here and there... I think you can find on-line some paper with a very scratchy texture for the cracks or some kind of extremely rusted background texture and do some playing around with the blending modes.

I really like the second one (particularly the dragon overlay on the right side) but there seems to be a bit too much condensation on the left bamboo pole. Sorry, I don't have any ideas on how to minimize that, though.

the top one is a good one, nice.. the second one i like alot, nicely done ;)

Back