What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Poster

theKeeper

Guru
Nice poster design Lily.

Geez, you're getting quite into the swing of things with this stuff huh?!
Excellent. :}

ljiljana

Guru
Thanks Mark!
I am your student, thank you for wonderful tuturials that I start learning from. 8)) .
I wanted to be artist from my childhood, but life take me to different road.
Now it is time to show that self- thought artist can get recognized!
;)

Moth

Power User
Great work ljiljana. I absolutely love the red, white, and black poster. If I remember my "responsive chord" training, this combination has the highest impact on the viewer because it is the easiest to read. The collage poster is wonderful. It gives a feel for the tone of the movie.

:}

Welles

Guru
:} :} :} :} :}
(the crowd goes wild!)

Say, Lily, what is the name of the ultra narrow font used for the movie credits? We had a question not too long ago and I took a guess but, obviously you know! ;)

Raven

Power User
Another great one, Lily! :perfect: :} Very striking and I also like the b/w and red scheme (worked very well with Sin City too) -- it gives a very hard edge feel to the character and what it's all about. The red here gives the feeling of danger. This poster will focus interest on the film story very well I think. :perfect:
---Maya

ljiljana

Guru
Moth thank you! Yes, black,red and white is great color choice. I lexpress my moods and feelings with colors ( my art is all about colors). 8D
Welles WOW! 8)) 8))
I used Empire BT with -25 tracking for selected words.
Arsis is also great with same settings.
Raven thanks!

...This poster will focus interest on the film story very well I think.

That is what I wanted.

;)

Sean

Guru
Wow, both are astounding!
Great colour and composition, WOW!
:} :} :} :} :}

ljiljana

Guru
Moth and p?tr??k thanks , I appreciate very much your nice words.
:)

Welles

Guru
I'd say you are very rapidly making a name for yourself in both the movie poster and book cover fields, Lily. Congratulations on a wonderful success story.

:} :} :} :} :} :}

(There's that crowd...again!)

ljiljana

Guru
Thanks Walles!
I made a choice and narrow down what I would love to do... and
the thinks start happening.
;)