What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Music notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

techteej

Price
I would like the music notes changed to black but the rest the same turquoise color. I would also like the staff to be wavy (like this) instead of straight. Any help is appreciated.

here comes the sun.png

blackbird.png

In my life.png

Aakshat

Power User
Im sorry i dont have much knowledge about music, so when you said "rest the same turquoise color" i wasn't sure about what exactly should be 'rest'.
let me know if i got it wrong and it needs changes.
Here are two options.

music notes-1.jpg

music notes-2.jpg

music notes-2.jpg

Rich54

Guru
@Aakshat, this is really good. I played with this for a while but couldn't do it. It's easy to turn everything black, but how did you separate the notes vs. the lines? Can you please explain the steps you took?

techteej

Aakshat

Power User
The second option (with the watermark) is great. Could you just make the G clef turquoise as well?
View attachment 110702

Thanks so much.
Im really really sorry for not replying earlier. i had some personal issues to deal with and i couldn't check forum and strangely i haven't revived any notification of your message on my email. 🙁
I hope its not too late for it.
Here i've made it turquoise as you requested.

music notes-3.jpg

Aakshat

Power User
@Aakshat, this is really good. I played with this for a while but couldn't do it. It's easy to turn everything black, but how did you separate the notes vs. the lines? Can you please explain the steps you took?
I'll PM you the steps i used here.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys............what's the status of this job?

techteej

Im really really sorry for not replying earlier. i had some personal issues to deal with and i couldn't check forum and strangely i haven't revived any notification of your message on my email. 🙁
I hope its not too late for it.
Here i've made it turquoise as you requested.

View attachment 110730
These are perfect! I hope all is well. also, is there any chance you could take out this strange box with a line attached in the first one? After that, I will send payment. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 11.52.11 AM.png

Aakshat

Power User
These are perfect! I hope all is well. also, is there any chance you could take out this strange box with a line attached in the first one? After that, I will send payment. Thanks!

View attachment 110747
Thank you very much and yes everything is fine now.
i've removed the box and made it teal to match it with the rest of the design.
im sending you a pm with a preview and my paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.