What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musical thing

fenix

Guru
that´s really good! Absolutely the best one so far I´d say!

Vafann

Guru
that´s really good! Absolutely the best one so far I´d say!

What? lol, thank you Fenix! I don´t get it, I did this one so quickly that I almost didn´t post it because I put so little work into it. It only took like an hour or two or something and most things I make take like all day. :)

fenix

Guru
What? lol, thank you Fenix! I don´t get it, I did this one so quickly that I almost didn´t post it because I put so little work into it. It only took like an hour or two or something and most things I make take like all day. :)

It is the "simple" things, solutions etc. that often is the most difficult to achieve. Any monkey could learn technically how to do and solve things but it takes an artist for making it look good. 10+ to you!

Vafann

Guru
It is the "simple" things, solutions etc. that often is the most difficult to achieve. Any monkey could learn technically how to do and solve things but it takes an artist for making it look good. 10+ to you!

Awww, thank you Fenix! :)