What's new

Paid My Blue background pic photoshop request #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMania

Hello guys, so in my previous post i have requested this pcitrue to be cleared out of white spots and lighting and some othr stuff and you guys have done a really good job that i wouldn't be able to do without being aware of this forum , Hudson and Jupalin did a really good job, especially Hudson, so this time i want for my final edit to add to this picture a touch of shadow in the back so that it looks like it is really a wall back there and not just a blue background or whatever, so let's see if there is anybody skilled enough that could resize to improve the quality of this image , because the pic was just taken from a crappy smartphone camera of mine and also add shadows in the back which i think is going to look really good.

1572606785677.png (

blue background profile pic_1.png

Argos

Guru
I made a try, but i changed the light on the background so match a little bit better the light on yourself...

blue background profile pice.jpg

pauloalex_98

Hello there! I removed the whites on your hair, toned up a bit the blue background, polished your body and face and added a nice shadow effect under yourself. Both are of very high resolution. If you need me to change anything let me know!
I hope you like the job. Best regards!

blue background profile pic_final1shpw.jpgblue background profile pic_finalshow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.