What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid My Blue background pic photoshop request #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMania

Hello guys, so in my previous post i have requested this pcitrue to be cleared out of white spots and lighting and some othr stuff and you guys have done a really good job that i wouldn't be able to do without being aware of this forum , Hudson and Jupalin did a really good job, especially Hudson, so this time i want for my final edit to add to this picture a touch of shadow in the back so that it looks like it is really a wall back there and not just a blue background or whatever, so let's see if there is anybody skilled enough that could resize to improve the quality of this image , because the pic was just taken from a crappy smartphone camera of mine and also add shadows in the back which i think is going to look really good.

1572606785677.png (

blue background profile pic_1.png

Argos

Guru
I made a try, but i changed the light on the background so match a little bit better the light on yourself...

blue background profile pice.jpg

savage_js

Hey. Do you have the original pic? I could edit it from scratch so it ends up the way you want it

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hello there! I removed the whites on your hair, toned up a bit the blue background, polished your body and face and added a nice shadow effect under yourself. Both are of very high resolution. If you need me to change anything let me know!
I hope you like the job. Best regards!

blue background profile pic_final1shpw.jpgblue background profile pic_finalshow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.