What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Daughter

Paul

Former Member
This is one of my kids, she had a photo makeover from the hairdressers she uses (promotional thing) the studio image is on the right - the first is my attempted shop.
Critique more than welcome (don't tell my daughter i uploaded a picture of her):mrgreen:

I don't know. Personally i think it's too "colored". Hair gone to yellow side too much. And there's no cyan on face.
Don't get offended, your work is good but not natural. I'm just picky for print purpose.

P.S. And of course daughter looks beautiful.

Yeah no worries mate i did this way back when i was first using the filter stylize diffuse option to create my own look to things. It is over coloured and all to one colour range i agree with you.
She is pretty but a right pain in the arse i can tell you.

You don't have to tell me that. Mine are only 4+ year old and sometimes all i can do is :banghead:

But it never last long ... kids is kids and do kids stuff.
When i remember what i have done in youth, i wonder how i'm still in one piece.

Yeah but we don't tell our kids that do we, shhhhhhh.lol

I just had to poke a little!

pretty girl...... I like both images..........

4 girls?..........oh man your outnumbered in that house lol ..I have one girl & 2 boys and the girls (wife included)are like convincing Israel and Palestine to make a deal and stick with it! lol 4? ..........oh brother! LOL

Thats four here in oz i have one eldest back in the UK.
So i have five daughters in total - my force is strong in me jedi warrior lol.

What I see is your force is of girlie genes...LOL j/k

Who swam fastest got the gig mate, my job is to keep them all safe/warm and happy, so far i have done a good job, two with uni degrees one at uni now and two going through the school system (kindie) yeah i am active bugger ain't i?

Tell her she's beautyfull :D she looks like the ideal daughter on the outside, i hope she also is in the inside?

Nice job Paul

Have to agree whit the Orangy overlay, i think a bit less won't hurt.

Also seems to me, like is a bit too blurred or smudged, and it needs a bit of sharpening as well, just my thoughts.

Other than that looks great.

By the way, she won't need too much editing, she looks beautiful already.

Thanks mate, yeah my intention was not to do a photo makeover it was a trial run at one of my ideas, but thanks anyway.

my job is to keep them all safe/warm and happy

Please Paul tell me your secret. I spend most of my time lime this:banghead:

it might be :eek:fftopic:but i love how this fourm are all adults and mature cuz i hate fourms which are ran by teens although i am one (15) but they allways swear at you do btw paul your seem like a very good dad to me based on your sayings i hope your daughters think the same too >.> naw just kidding they would :mrgreen:

What a pretty girl!

I like the strongly colored one as well as the more natural version. It's hard to go wrong with such a great subject.

Back